Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
For more inquiries, please do not hesitate to call our office (32) 263-1939 or you can text us (63) (32) 09324936986 and look for Mr. Melchor L. Castellano or Mr. Leonardo Legitimas. Email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
Room and Breakfast:
Validity Date: June 24, 2015 to March 31, 2016
(Note: These rates are applicable to LOCAL MARKET except for local and foreign meetings for which the Hotel reserves the right to apply the Hotel’s rate with prior notice from the Sales person).
(374) Deluxe Room
(37) Premier Deluxe Room
(11) Junior Suite
(5) Executive Suite
- Overnight room accommodation based on Single/Double Occupancy.
- Inclusive of breakfast up to a maximum of two (2) per person per room for Deluxe Room with breakfast rate*.
- Wifi internet access in the guest rooms
- Rates are net and are inclusive of 10% Service Charge, 12% Gov’t Tax, and 0.75% Local Tax.
Note: A deposit of Php 1,000. nett per room per night via cash or credit card will be required upon check-in to cover incidentals. Balance will be refunded, if applicable.
- Extra Person is only applicable to Suites. Rate for extra person is inclusive of breakfast but no set-up for extra bed.
- A Peak Period Surcharge of Php1,000.00 per room per night will be levied during Peak Periods as follow: Sinulog Week (January 15 to 18, 2016 – MANDATORY STAY DATES), Chinese New Year (Feb 4-10, 2016), Chuseok (Sept 24-29, 2015), Obon (Aug 11-17, 2015) and Hotel’s peak periods, the latter being subject to prior notice from the Hotel.
- Rates above are not applicable for the dates falling during the APEC 2015 and National Eucharistic Congress 2016.
- Closed out period: Dates will be advised as needed
Buffet Breakfast : Php 750.00 net per person
Buffet Lunch : Php 750.00 net per person
Buffet Dinner : Php 750.00 net per person
Children, 11 and below, maximum of 2, sharing room with parents using existing bedding/s are free of charge and eat
buffet breakfast for free when dining with parents.
A. For FIT Bookings, a cancellation penalty equivalent to one (1) night charge will be imposed for cancellations made 4 to 14 days prior to the guest/s’ arrival date. Cancellations must be received by 4:00 PM (GMT +8 hours). Cancellations made less than 4 days prior to arrival date will be charged in full. All cancellations will be issued a cancellation number as verification.
B. For GIT/Group Bookings. Pre-payments made are non-refundable and will be forfeited in favor of the Hotel in any event of cancellation. The group is allowed 10% of the total rooms booked for wash-down at least 7 days prior to arrival, otherwise all rooms booked are considered guaranteed.
C. A “No-Show Penalty” equivalent to the total number of room nights reserved will be charged, should guests fail to arrive on the scheduled date.
Note: Clients departing prior to their scheduled check-out date will be charged for the remaining nights. The Hotel reserves the right to make changes in the cut-off period from time to time as it deems necessary. This will only be applicable to group bookings or minimum stay periods for FITs.
During our High and Peak Season dates, the Resort will require a 50% deposit to guarantee the room/s on the agreed cutoff dates. Failure to settle the required payment will automatically cancel your reservation.
Quest Hotel & Conference Center Cebu is the first Quest Hotel in the Philippines with over 400 rooms. It is a 3 star hotel with an affordable lifestyle. It aims to combine the value of premium budget hotels with unique and inspiring designs, creative hospitality concepts and state of the art technology for travelers seeking a stylish and unpretentious working environment.
Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City, Philippines (Right in front of Ayala Center, Cebu)