Free & Easy Package: USD 130 per person (2-3 pax)
Valid until: Dec 31, 2016
Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia with City Tour
Hotel: Alamanda Hotel Chinatown
Tour Code: 7107-PK0507529KUL09
Room Category : Twin Sharing Room
***For travel until 31 Dec 2016
***On Twin sharing accommodation (3 Days and 2 Nights)
Twin sharing Price: USD 130
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
For starters, KL (as we fondly call it) has its very own global icon in the PETRONAS Twin Towers, soaring 452 metres above street level and 88 stories tall. This mega structure towers majestically over KL, presenting a universal view of the icon from any corner of the city. Just beneath the Twin Towers are Malaysia’s best shopping spots, featuring haute couture brands to trendy street fashions. For those with a penchant for Broadway-like theatres, meet KL’s talented acting community that brings you fine shows and performances from the traditional to the satirical. Partygoers will find KL’s vibrant night scenes perfect to satiate their appetite for the most happening places to party.
Note: *For Optional Tours Please E-mail: email@example.com
Day 1 : ARRIVAL IN KUALA LUMPUR (No Meals)
- Arrive in Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy free time on own leisure.
Day 2 : HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B)
- Enjoy Hotel breakfast. Start half day KL city tour to visit Kings Palace, Independent Square, National Mosque, National Monument, Twin Tower for photo stop, ARCH Gallery and Local Product Outlet. Afterwards, enjoy free time on own leisure.
Day 3 : DEPARTURE (B)
- Enjoy Hotel breakfast and free time on own leisure until check out from hotel and transfer to KLIA.
Optional Tour (Countryside Tour+Batu Caves – Additional rate)
- Note:***Pick up time from Hotel is 4 hours before ETD to airport for departure flight.
- (Itinerary is subject to change depending on the flight details, local weather and traffic condition without prior notice.)
What is included:
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Hotel Breakfast
- Private Round Trip Airport Transfers (Transfers as per itinerary)
- Private Half Day KL City Tour
- Service of an English speaking tour guide
- Airconditioned transportation during tour
- Applicable Entrance Fees
- Midnight transfer surcharge (between 2300 to 0700 hours)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge. Not valid with any other promotions.
- Surcharge applies during Peak season / High season & Holidays.
Terms and Conditions:
All rates are subject to change without prior notice./p>
- Applicable for Philippine passport holders only. For foreign passport holders, please contact us for our special rates.
- Applicable for minimum of 2 pax travelling together.
- No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
- All tours and transfers are on seat in coach basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability upon point of booking made only.
- All room category and bedding are subject to availability upon check in.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Strictly No Cancellation or Amendments upon confirmation of booking. No show on booked dates will render services forfeited.
What to know before your book:
- Minimum of 2 pax to avail the package.Check-in time is 2:00 pm and Check-out is 12 noon.
- Booking is subject to Room & Tours Availability
- All price quoted are subject to change without prior notice
- All guest must present Valid photo identification at the time of check in
- All rates are quoted per person
- International Surcharge for late departure/early arrival (23:00-0700H) local time
Alamanda Hotel Chinatown
About The Hotel
Situated in the heart of Chinatown, this property is surrounded by a plethora of businesses, retail outlets, entertainment centers and variety of local restaurants. A great place to stay if you are determined on exploring the city of KL, Hotel Alamanda Petaling Street is fantastic for budget travelers that are keen to do some inexpensive shopping! Within the vicinity of the Petaling street, guests can visit the Chinese temples in the area and the night bazaars at the same time. Boasting 58 rooms, they are well decorated and every room incorporates all basic facilities needed for a comfortable stay. With an LRT Station and Bus Terminal just a stroll away, Hotel Alamanda Petaling Street is definitely a convenient place to stay.
No. 85 Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur