Kuala Lumpur Tour Package: USD 165 per person (2-3 pax)
Valid until: Dec 31, 2017
Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
Hotel: Hotel China Town 2 / Izumi Hotel Balakong 2 / D’Olive Hotel
Tour Code: 7107-PK0507658KUL09
Room Category : Twin/Double Sharing Room
***For travel until 31 Dec 2017
***On Twin/Double sharing accommodation (3 Days and 2 Nights)
Twin sharing Price: USD 165
Email email@example.com for inquiries.
Kuala Lumpur. A city that is truly one-of-a-kind. You’ll find the world in this city but you’ll never find anything quite like it anywhere else in the world.
For starters, KL (as we fondly call it) has its very own global icon in the PETRONAS Twin Towers, soaring 452 metres above street level and 88 stories tall. This mega structure towers majestically over KL, presenting a universal view of the icon from any corner of the city. Just beneath the Twin Towers are Malaysia’s best shopping spots, featuring haute couture brands to trendy street fashions. For those with a penchant for Broadway-like theatres, meet KL’s talented acting community that brings you fine shows and performances from the traditional to the satirical. Partygoers will find KL’s vibrant night scenes perfect to satiate their appetite for the most happening places to party.
Note: *For Optional Tours Please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1 : ARRIVAL IN KUALA LUMPUR
- Arrive in Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy free time on own leisure.
Day 2 : CITY TOUR / COUNTRYSIDE TOUR
- Pick-up for half day KL city tour to visit Kings Palace, Independent Square, National Mosque, National Monument, Twin Tower, ARCH Gallery and Local Product Outlet . Afterwards, return to hotel.
- Pick up for half day KL countryside tour to visit Batu Caves, Royal Selangor Pewter Factory, Geneva Timespieces & Chocolate Factory. Return to hotel.
Day 3 : DEPARTURE
- Free time on own leisure until check out from hotel and transfer to KLIA.
What is included:
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Private Round Trip Airport Transfers (Transfers as per itinerary)
- Private Half Day KL City Tour with transfers
- Private Countryside & Batu Caves Tour with transfers
- Service of an English speaking tour guide
- Applicable Entrance Fees
- Air-conditioned transportation during tours
- Midnight transfer surcharge (between 2300 to 0700 hours)
- Daily breakfast
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge. Not valid with any other promotions.
- Surcharge applies during Peak season / High season & Holidays.
Terms and Conditions:
All rates are subject to change without prior notice./p>
- Applicable for minimum of 2 pax travelling together.
- No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
- All tours and transfers are on seat in coach basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability upon point of booking made only.
- All room category and bedding are subject to availability upon check in.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Strictly No Cancellation or Amendments upon confirmation of booking. No show on booked dates will render services forfeited.
What to know before your book:
- Minimum of 2 pax to avail the package.Check-in time is 2:00 pm and Check-out is 12 noon.
- Booking is subject to Room & Tours Availability
- All price quoted are subject to change without prior notice
- All guest must present Valid photo identification at the time of check in
- All rates are quoted per person
- International Surcharge for late departure/early arrival (23:00-0700H) local time
Hotel China-Town2 is located in the heart of Chinatown,Kuala Lumpur. Our main door opens right into the famous Petaling Street night market. With its superb location right in the famous Petaling street/Chinatown night market,this Hotel makes a great base for all travellers visiting this exciting part of KL to explore the vibrant night market and the lively shops located nearby. From the Hotel you can easily take a public transport to reach Kuala Lumpur’s major shopping centres and other popular attractions.
Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia