Sydney with Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife + The Sydney Opera House Tour
(4 Days/ 3 Nights) – USD 575 per person (min. of 2)
Valid until: Dec 31, 2016
Hotel: Travelodge Phillip Street – 3 stars
Tour Code: 7107AUS-PK0497929SYD745
Room Category : Twin or Double Sharing Room
***For travel until 31 Dec 2016
***On twin or double sharing accommodation (4 Days and 3 Nights)
Double sharing Price: USD 575
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Sydney Australia is one of the world’s most loved cities and it has a lively and vibrant buzz that makes it the ultimate destination throughout the year. There are always plenty of things to do in Sydney whether it’s summer, winter, autumn or spring – from world-class dining, shows and entertainment, to sightseeing and great walks or fun in the sand at one of Sydney’s idyllic beaches.
Note: *For Optional Tours Please E-mail: email@example.com
Day 1 : Arrival
- Arrive in Sydney Int’l Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel for check-in.
- Free time at own leisure.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2 : Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife (10 hrs)
- Breakfast at own pax account.
- Pick-up for Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife Tour.
An AAT Kings coach will pick you up from your hotel to commence a full day tour to the Blue Mountains. Enjoy a stop at Echo Point and see the famous three Sisters rock formation.Arrive at Scenic World and join the optional Blue Mountains rides – Scenic Railway, Cableway or Skyway (own expense). These rides are a great way to see the steep valleys, canyons and Three Sisters rock formation.Arrive at Leura village for lunch (own expense) then enjoy some free time to wander the streets with its delightful blend of groomed gardens and quaint shops.Next enjoy an afternoon encounter at Featherdale Wildlife Park and have your photo taken with a cuddly koala, see kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and little penguins.Travel back to Sydney. Tour concludes at approximately 6.00pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
- After tour go back to hotel. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3 : The Sydney Opera House Tour (1 Hr)
- Breakfast at own pax account.
- Join your Sydney Opera House Tour at the Tour Meeting Point on the Lower Concourse level of the Sydney Opera House. Check in 10 minutes prior to departure. See inside the worlds most recognisable sails and experience this miracle of architecture and engineering. A work of art that came into existence against impossible odds, to become one of the busiest performing arts centres in the world. Working with new, rich audio-visual components, where images are projected onto the fabric of the building, your guide will take you on an emotional journey, engrossing you in a story to rival any opera plot with its dramatic twists and turns. Some 1,500 performances, from opera to circus, rock and cabaret, are staged each year to audiences of around 1.5 million. Tour concludes approximately one hour after commencement.
- After tour go back to hotel. Free time at own leisure. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4 : Departure
- After breakfast at own pax account. Free time at own leisure until check out from hotel.
- Transfer to airport for Departure.
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & traffic condition without prior notice.)
What is included:
- 4 days 3 nights hotel accommodation
- Roundtrip airport-hotel-airport transfers
- Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife Tour with transfers (scenic rides not included)
- The Sydney Opera House Tour
- Service of a licensed Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Airfare and taxes
- Other meals not specified in the inclusions.
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge. Not valid with any other promotions.
- Surcharges applies during Peak season / High season & Holidays
Terms and Conditions:
All rates are subject to change without prior notice./p>
- Applicable for minimum of 2 pax travelling together.
- Package rates are applicable for FIT new booking only (not valid for group incentive, meeting, MICE, etc.).
- All bookings are subject to advance reservation and space availability.
- The above rate is strictly for do all tours and transfers together (same date and flight). If some of them (arrival/departure) do any tours different from the group, an additional charge for transfer and/or any fee shall apply.
- Check in time is at 1400hrs. And check out time is 1200 noon. Late check out may be allowed for Hotel until 1400hrs. but subject to hotel approval and availability. Late check out after 1800 hrs will automatically charge as one more night.
- Extension of stay at hotel depends on Hotel Room availability at the time passenger’s request for extension of their accommodation.
- No amount shall be refunded for unutilized portion of the tour program to passengers.
- Special requests like Bedding type, room preference & smoking preference etc. are on request and subject to room availability upon arrival.
- All rooms are subject to availability upon point of booking made only.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Strictly No Cancellation or Amendments upon confirmation of booking. No show on booked dates will render services forfeited.
What to know before your book:
- Minimum of 2 pax to avail the package.Check-in time is 2:00 pm and Check-out is 10:00 am.
- Booking is subject to Room & Tours Availability
- All price quoted are subject to change without prior notice
- All guest must present Valid photo identification at the time of check in
- All rates are quoted per person
- International Surcharge for late departure/early arrival (23:00-0700H) local time
Travelodge Phillip Street – 3 stars
About The Hotel
With a stay at Travelodge Phillip Street, you’ll be centrally located in Sydney, steps from St. James Church and Hyde Park Barracks Museum. This hotel is close to Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
165 Phillip Street