3D2N Amazing Bohol with Countryside Tour (Driver as guide only) + Daily breakfast + Round trip Airport/Seaport Transfer
Hotels & Price Details:
Dumaluan Beach Resort – Beachfront, Bolod Beach, Panglao
Php 6,275 per person (2 pax, double sharing, standard room – without cable TV and hot & cold shower)
Php 6,895 per person (2 pax, double sharing, deluxe room)
Php 5,175 per person (3 pax, triple sharing, deluxe room)
Php 5,625 per person (4-5 pax, quad sharing executive family room)
Bohol Divers Resort – Beachfront, Alona Beach, Panglao
Php 6,685 per person (2 pax, double sharing, Chateau A Room )
Php 5,575 per person (3 pax, triple sharing, Chateau B Room)
Php 5,295 per person (4-5 pax, quad sharing, La Residencia Room)
Alona Tropical Beach Resort – Beachfront, Alona Beach, Panglao
Php 7,485 per person (2 pax, double/twin sharing)
Php 7,285 per person (3 pax, triple sharing)
Php 6,155 per person (4-5 pax, quad sharing)
Linaw Beach Resort – Beachfront, Danao Beach, Panglao
Php 7,925 per person (2 pax, double or twin sharing)
Php 6,575 per person (3 pax, triple sharing)
Php 5,795 per person (4-5 pax, quad sharing)
Optional: Add Php 1000.00 for tour guide; Php 175/pax for travel insurance; Php 900/pax (Roundtrip Fast Ferry Tickets from Cebu)
***On Twin/Double/Triple/Family sharing accommodation (3 Days and 2 Nights)
**For travel unitl Dec 2017
For optional tours and other quiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hills that looks like perfect mounds of chocolate. Primates so small. They fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. Restaurants that float gently down a river.
Note: Rates are not valid during peak season (Christmas, New Year, Chinese Year and Holy Week)
Credits to: Al Cruz
Day 1 : Arrival / Free own leisure (No Meals)
- Arrive in Tagbilaran Airport/Sea port. Meet driver and transfer to resort in Panglao for check-in.
- Overnight stay in the resort.
Day 2 : Bohol Countryside Tour (B/L)
- Breakfast inside resort, pick-up and proceed to Bohol Countryside Tour.
- Buffet Lunch while on cruise at Loboc River.
Places to Visit:
- Blood Compact Site
- Baclayon Church
- Loboc River Cruise via Floating Restaurant with Buffet Lunch on Board
- Bilar Man-made Forest
- Tarsier Visit
- Butterfly Garden
- Chocolate Hills
- Hanging Bridge
- Souvenir Shop
- Optional Tour: Outdoor Adventure Activities like zip line at Loboc Adventure Park or take a bike zip at Chocolate Hills Adventure Park (all at own pax account)
- End of tour, proceed to resort.
- Overnight at the resort
Day 3 : Free own leisure/Departure (B)
- After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until transfer to airport/seaport for departure.
What is included:
- 3 Days 2 Nights air-conditioned room accommodation
- Daily Hotel Breakfast
- Bohol Countryside Tour with buffet lunch with driver/guide only
- Air-conditioned transportation during the tour
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip Airport/Seaport Transfer
What is not included:
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the “Inclusions” are pax account.
- Airfare and airport terminal fees
- Other Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge. Not valid with any other promotions.
- Surcharges applies during Peak season / High season & Holidays
- Strictly No Cancellation or Amendments upon confirmation of booking. No show on booked dates will render services forfeited.
What to know before your book:
- Minimum of 2 pax to avail the package.Check-in time is 2:00 pm and Check-out is 12 noon.
- Booking is subject to Room & Tours Availability
- All price quoted are subject to change without prior notice
- All guest must present Valid photo identification at the time of check in
- All rates are quoted per person
- Surcharge for late departure/early arrival (23:00-07:00H) local time
Dumaluan Beach Resort, Bolod Beach Panglao
About The Hotel
Situated in the south of Panglao Island, this property is in close proximity to a number of area attractions. Boasting well-appointed guestrooms, all are tastefully furnished and equipped with standard amenities for guests’ comfort and convenience such as an air conditioner, cable TV, and a private bathroom with hot and cold shower. Guests can dine at the on-site restaurant that serves a variety of international as well as Filipino cuisines. Offering meeting rooms and facilities, guests can organize their private or public events at the hotel. Offering comfortable accommodation with friendly service, Dumaluan Beach Resort is an ideal place to stay in Bohol.
Sapa, Bolod Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines
Bohol Divers Resort, Alona Beach Panglao
About The Hotel
Powder white sands beach, crystal clear seas, long stretch beach fronts, are some of the attributes of Alona Beach where the Bohol Divers resort is strategically situated. For a more satisfying experience with us, we have added some services like 2 Swimming Pools, Restaurant, Beach Bar, Reef Dive Shop, Outdoor Games Facilities, Safety Deposit Boxes, Laundry Services, Transfer Assistance Massage Services, Beach Volleyball, WIFI – Internet Access. Divers and snorkelers can enjoy the rich ecosystem of the seas. Diving can be a unique experience in Panglao and the neighboring island of Balicasag, a world renowned diving spot. Dolphin watching is just a few minutes away during the early morning or the late afternoon the whole year round, while the whale watching on a seasonal bases, mostly march or summer time.
Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
Alona Tropical Beach Resort, Alona Beach Panglao
About The Hotel
Alona Tropical lies in the north-eastern part of the famed Alona Beach in the isle of Tawala, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. It is a 30 minute-drive from the heart of Tagbilaran City where the air and sea ports are located and shopping centers are situated.
The resort was established since 1988 and until now has continued to provide a renowned service to people from within its country and around the world. When it started, it only had 3 guest JesExtender rooms and one restaurant. Now, it has flourished and currently has 62 guest rooms, one restaurant called the Baybayon (which means along the beach) restaurant, a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, a gazebo, Frankâz bar â a beachfront wine bar named after the owner, a souvenir shop and a dive shop. It also offers many more optional activities to make your stay a more captivating escapade.
Ester A. Lim Drive, Brgy. Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines
Linaw Beach Resort, Danao Beach Panglao
About The Hotel
Linaw Beach Resort and Restaurant is a popular 3.5-star resort with a quiet and tranquil atmosphere. Room amenities include air conditioning, a ceiling fan, hot and cold shower, hair dryer, mini bar, satellite TV, DVD player, safety deposit box, Wi-Fi access, and private balcony. The resort also provides guests with a full range of facilities such as laundry service, an infinity pool, a poolside bar, massage treatments, and room service. Guests can enjoy dining at Pearl Restaurant which serves a variety of international cuisines. Please enter your preferred dates of stay and submit our online booking form to make a reservation at Linaw Beach Resort and Restaurant.
Daorong, Panglao, Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines